Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Hi Again!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

So it's been quite a while since I've had the time to post, although I have come across many culinary discoveries during that time. Now that I have a chance to breathe a little, I decided that I would finally take some time to document my endeavors. That being said, I decided to place a little more emphasis on healthy (not diet!) foods, and you will notice that I will have a little section at the end of some of the recipes with some notes on the nutrition in those particular dishes. I myself am starting something of a diet (I could never go on a full-blown diet; chocoholic here!), so I have paid a little more attention to the nutritional value of the food I am eating. I am focusing on eating proteins with good nutritional value and less saturated fat, a variety of vegetables with a wide range of vitamins and minerals, and a small amount of whole-grain carbohydrates. (I won't be giving up my desserts! However, I will try to limit my portions there :) )

Just to reiterate, the dishes I post as healthy are not necessarily diet or low-calorie, but they are packed full of nutrients that are great for your body!

No comments:

Post a Comment